Whether you are missing one tooth or multiple teeth, you can get your smile back through implant dentistry.
A dental implant is a small post that is placed in the jaw to serve as a permanent replacement for the root portion of a missing tooth. The replacement tooth that goes on top of the post is referred to as a dental implant restoration.
More specifically regarding the restoration, a dental implant crown is used to replace one missing tooth, whereas a dental implant bridge can be used to replace multiple, consecutive missing teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Permanent, durable tooth-replacement
- Dental implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth
- Prevent the bone loss that can occur following tooth loss
- Improve denture fit and stability with as few as two implants
- Eat the food you love and get the nutrition you need
- Talk, smile, and laugh with confidence again