Your First Visit at Paragon Dentistry
The Paragon Dentistry team would like to welcome you to our dental family, and we look forward to helping you restore yourself to optimal dental health! At your first visit, you can anticipate the following:
- We are committed to running on time.
- Your appointment will be exclusive, as we do not double book.
- Checking in will be an easy, guided process.
- Checkout is digital, with receipts that can be emailed.
- We offer relaxing spa amenities such as paraffin wax hand treatments and aromatherapy.
- Your dental conditions and treatment options will be explained in thorough detail.
- You will receive gentle, conservative care with respect.
During Your Appointment
Dr. Jason Hui will examine your teeth and the surrounding soft tissues. He will also consult with you about your preferences and expectations for dental visits, your hopes for the health and appearance of your smile, and any questions you may have regarding Paragon Dentistry or dental care in general.
Since your appointment is exclusively yours, you will receive ample time with us to ensure that all your questions are answered. We believe that patient education is a vital part of encouraging a lifetime of healthy smiles. Please plan on 60 to 90 minutes for your new patient visit. At Paragon Dentistry, we pride ourselves on personalized dental care. We understand that every patient is unique and has specific preferences regarding the way dental visits should be conducted; consequently, we take very seriously your responses to the Patient Care Customization Questionnaire and aim to honor your distinct desires.
If a patient needs additional dental treatment, such as a filling, and wants to begin the procedure immediately after the new patient appointment, we will always offer this option for your convenience whenever possible.